Wednesday 21 October 2009

Halloween Fairy Cakes


So here they are the practice run Halloween fairy cakes made for my Bf's Nephews Birthday and I'm really pleased with the outcome. They went as fast as we could put them on the plate and i got some lovely comments from the 8 and 9 year old party guests, which was very nice as I've found kids to be the biggest critics.

I've got lots more idea's up my sleeve for the Halloween Fair at my local Hospital on the 30th, can't wait to get baking and decorating. Also I've got some Halloween biscuit cutters to experiment with so I'll put some more pictures on when there done.




Today is a small last minute order, lots of mini fairy cakes which i love to do as they are so cute.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gemma, these look fantastic! I look forward to seeing what you do with the biscuit cutters too! Tracey x

    ReplyDelete