Saturday 31 October 2009

Happy Halloween...



Yesterday's Halloween fair at our local Hospital went really well, we'd almost sold out by 12. We had a very busy day on Friday baking and decorating all the cakes and biscuits that there wasn't time to carve the pumpkin so it had to be send up to my dad to do and i think he's made a fab job. I would just like to take some credit for the pumpkin as it was grown by me, not that i did a lot apart from put the seed in the ground.

Here's a few photo's from the fair, although the photo's aren't very good and i couldn't help getting the TV in on the picture of the stall.





The biscuits turned out really good, i didn't get chance to take a photo before they went in the bags though.

And here are the fairy cakes, again not the best photo's.



I can't believe Halloween is nearly over it's definitely my favourite time of year. We now have to start getting creative with the Christmas idea's.
Our big project for next week is a 1st Birthday cake and fairy cakes all pink and Princess like all my favourite things. I'm going to make sure it's all done in time for plenty of photo's.
Happy Halloween!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment